PR Club’s 54th annual Bell Ringer Awards ceremony recognized RDW and its clients for PR and communications excellence in social media, influencers, healthcare, and special events.
Our team is once again ringing in the bells! That is the PR Club Bell Ringer Awards!
We were thrilled last month to the attend the first in-person Bell Ringers event in two years, recognizing public relations and communications excellence in planning, strategy, execution, and outcomes.
And while awards are always exciting moments of celebration, we were even more honored to take home five awards on behalf of our clients and some truly amazing campaigns conducted throughout 2021:
Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Social Media
- Silver Bell: RDW Group with Rhode Island Medical Imaging for “Sharing the Unseen Through Social Media”
- Bronze Bell: RDW Group with Ageless Innovation for “Supporting Caregivers and Older Adults Through Social Media”
- Bronze Bell: RDW Group with Ageless Innovation for “Social Media Influencers Help Raise Awareness of Joy for All Companion Pets”
- Bronze Bell: RDW Group with the Rhode Island Department of Health for the “Rhode Island Department of Health Substance Exposed Newborns Campaign”
One-Time Special Event
- Merit: RDW Group with Rhode Island Medical Imaging for “Rhode Island Medical Imaging and Providence College Basketball Pink Out Friartown”
As RDW’s Managing Partner, Phil Loscoe put it: “RDW is proud to, once again, be recognized alongside our clients as Bell Ringer Award recipients. The collaborative work of our teams is not only award-winning, but more importantly is proven to be making a positive impact on our communities. There is no better reward.”
We couldn’t agree more!
Thank you to our clients for your amazing partnership and to the PR Club for organizing yet another year of recognizing some of the best and brightest in the regional PR and communications industry.
The brains behind this operation.